Would you like to be a fitness woman? Or are you a fitness woman but would like to be effective? Here are 7 great tips on how to become an effective fitness woman:
1. Get a program that will best suit you. Every fitness woman is different. You may have surgical history where a program may not be suited for you. Always consult a qualified trainer to make sure that the fitness program will not hurt you. If the fitness program is not for you, it will only be a cause of frustration and injuries.
2. Set realistic targets. Wouldn’t you be frustrated if you set your mind to reshaping your body in a month, but didn’t come close to your goal? Make sure that the body you prefer in a period of time is achievable and realistic. The program should also be practical and will not give you false hopes. It is important to be aware of the blocks you encounter in your daily living. This will help you know what program is satisfactory. And once a program has been reached, then you can set goals and timelines that are realistic.
3. Exercises should work on the parts of your body where muscles are. The reason mainly is, when you develop muscles, you burn more calories and then you lessen the fats in your body. Multi-joint exercises and weight lifting are recommended. Learn what exercises work on certain parts of your body. Multi-joint exercises are also said to be effective but time-saving.
4. Be systematic on working on your muscles. Your muscles should be working harder over time. Repeating the same sets of exercises and same weight without getting your muscles to work harder will not give satisfactory results. You can record your daily results and make the progression based on your previous data. A daily log will also motivate you since you are able to track how far you have gone. It builds confidence since there is a written proof something that was successfully accomplished.
5. Perform a set of exercises in 10 repetitions. Every number that was accomplished is called a repetition. Try to make every repetition with less momentum as much as possible. The lesser the momentum, the harder your muscles work. And the harder they work, the bigger they become. To check if there is much momentum when lifting, see if the arm is floating. If the arm does float, then there is much momentum.
6. Be flexible and perform a variety of exercises. Every exercise program should have a variety. You can change your exercises, goals, and sets every month to keep you motivated and on the go. Doing this will help you prevent being bored and losing energy physically and mentally.
7. Be Motivated! The best way to keep the energy levels of trainees is to allow a healthy competition and allow them to have a sense of control. Having control is having the sense ownership where everybody gets a part in implementing a program. To do this you also need to be consistent in demonstrating your skills.
Not all programs work for all types of people. There is no workout that is best for everyone. But you learn from experienced people. Learn to acknowledge blocks and demonstrate self-discipline, keep yourself motivated and work harder every day and add variety. Doing these things, you will discover that a lot of programs will work for you.
FitFlick can also help you on your way to achieving your goals. We’re an early stage startup in Dublin Ireland aiming to create a unique social fitness community of like-minded people. So, if you’re looking for the perfect personal trainer to create your fitness plan, use FitFlick to find him or her. Alternatively, if you need a fitness buddy to keep you company and to help you stay motivated, use FitFlick to find one. Our intelligent app uses your location to connect you with like-minded people in your area.
FitFlick – Connect & Motivate!
Subscribe to our blog for a weekly blog post about health, diets, lifestyle and fitness topics. Get the best tips and trick every week.
Check us out on depop, why not look the part in one of our T’s.
Find out more at www.fitflick.ie